New video: Indigenous story teller and artist Isaac Murdoch speaks on AI ~ Are we Ready? See https://ai-ed.ca/indigenous-knowledges/#e
More: We are continuing to add freely accessible resources to this website, such as infographics, graphic stories, videos, & apps, along with teaching and learning prompts.
Recent story: AI, Fiction, & Possible Futures.
Please also see:
Congratulations to Immaculate Namukasa (Lead), George Gadanidis, Mike Katchabaw & Jodie Williams on a recent SSHRC Connections Award to support AI Workshops for Students. Please see more Workshop details on our Outreach page.
London District Catholic School BoarD (17.11.23)
- AI Education: gr. 9-12 Educators. Get PDF of presentation.
- AI Education: gr. 7-8 Educators. Get PDF of presentation.
Western Faculty of Education (Winter 2024)
- AI Mathematics Education, gr. K-6
- AI Mathematics Education, gr. 7-12
AI Education Symposium, Western University, May 31 to June 2, 2024. See Symposium page.
- SHEILA JASANOFF, Harvard Kennedy School, on AI & Democracy
- MARK DALEY, Western University, on AI & Education
- DANICA PAWLICK-POTTS, Western University, on What Does Kinship Mean For AI?
- Applications, ethics
- Indigenous Knowledges
- Curriculum mapping
- Research directions
Short introductions to our AI education resources.